Wednesday, January 10, 2007

NOMAD and Lotusphere

No idea what is in store for us in orlando as it relates to NOMAD, but I got my 1GB usb drive installing as I write.
As the docs state, it may take a while to install, and it sure does. Mine will take about an hour.
Should be worth it though.
I am not taking a laptop to Orlando, no need to carry excess baggage.
My Cingular 8125 handles any emergency browsing, note taking or emails I need to reply and the NOMAD should handle more email at a kiosk, pedestal or friends laptop.
Still hunting for sponsors and promotions for my BoF so let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy NOMAD! I don't understand why some of them take sooo long for the install. Mine took 15 minutes! Hopefully the kiosks at the Sphere will allow you to run NOMAD. I've never tried using USB sticks in those laptops before, but they may have them locked down...